PDA

View Full Version : Tips for fitness!!!

Malton
10-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Different ways for reduce the weight so different people like the different
tips for the weight loss.According to me that exercise and diet is the
best solution for the weight loss of the body.So i like these tips for the weight
loss because it is very simple and easier solution.

farafae89
24-10-2012, 03:29 PM
i think morning walk and limited diet is good to reduce weight.

Lizzie :)
07-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Yes... And diet should be broken down to many parts....

Jimini
18-04-2014, 03:15 PM
@Malton
You shared good information actually i am new here i just want to say you that i was very ten's about my fat and i am suffering from different diseases because of my extra fat i consult with many doctors and other gym owners but they said me for walk and jogging and exercise. But one of my personal Trainer said me for use Green tea in my breakfast and dinner.
Now i am very well green tea burn my fat .
Thanks .

Mathew
22-01-2016, 10:20 AM
For me it's important that people perform frequent exercise. Even should you be eating a lesser amount of but are certainly not bothering in relation to regular workouts, then you'll find high chances that you won't have the ability to reduce excess weight. Exercise is an inclusive element of any fitness program.

scilover
13-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Yes, it's important to have regular exercises. For me, once a week I would go for a 5km run around my housing area. I would so refreshed after that, I don't know why hahaha.

mhamzikhan92
21-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Agreed with you morning walk, work out and balance diet plan helps to reduce weight. As much as you sweat you can lose your weight

johntulles754
12-01-2021, 10:32 AM
You should take some yoga classes for beginners Woolner as they are good workouts and have good meditation.

ash_fitness365
10-04-2021, 11:00 PM
Well, to be completely honest fitness requires certain things. Such as:

-A healthy diet
-Time to time exercises like cardio and kinds of stuff
-Good amount and most importantly time to time sleep, etc.

billymackes09
27-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Hiring proper North York chiropractor near me open now after a good workout can help so much in staying fit and healthy.